GB/T 261, ASTM D 93, ISO 2719
This instrument is used to determine the flash point of petroleum
products in the temperature range from 40℃to 300℃ by Pensky-Martens
Closed-Cup method, it’s kind of common petroleum instrument.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 HZ
2. Maximum power consumption: 500W
3. Measurement range: 40~300℃
4. Temperature precision: ± 0.1℃
5. Repeatability & reproducibility: In accordance with GB/T 261
and ASTM D93
6. Heat source: Electronic ignition. No need of civil gas.
7. Data saving: 3000pc
8. Printing: Built-in Printer
9. Cooling down: Forced air cooling
10.Ambient temperature: 10℃ ~35℃
11.Relative humidity: ≤85%
12. Overall dimension: 410mm*290mm* 310mm
13. Net weight: 13kg
Colored touch-screen operation. 3000 pieces of test results can be
saved. Brown-out data storage function is designed.
Automatically ignite and detect the fire point. Built-in printer is
equipped for printing. All procedures are automatically finished.
Electric ignition is set. No need of air source. Safe and reliable.
English Website: http://servereal-instruments.com