Tags: Sand equivalent tester, Aggregates purity test
The electric sand equivalent tester is used to determine the
aggregate purity degree by testing the cohesive soil and impurity
content in the fine aggregates. It’s suitable to test the asphalt
mixture, cement concrete, natural sand, manufactured sand,
aggregate chips, the maximum diameter shouldn’t over than 4.75mm.
It's a kind of very common aggregate testing instrument.
1. Power supply: 220V±10 50HZ
2. Power: 180W
3. Oscillation frequency: 180times/min
4. Amplitude: 203mm
5. Self timing: 30S
6. Overall size: 560*320*360mm
7. Test tube inner diameter: 32±0.25mm, height: 420±0.25mm
8. Flushing pipe outer diameter: 6±0.5mm, inner diameter: 4±0.2mm